Things I Learned While Standing on the Kitchen Counter:
- There’s an alarming number of food products out there with no expiration dates.
- We really never did use that George Foreman Grill.
- At some point, I stocked up on dried asian soups. And didn’t eat them.
- Those crumbs don’t take care of themselves, do they? Boy oh!
- We have a whole extra set of wedding plates sitting on top of the fridge. Back there in the corner, where I can’t usually see.
- I don’t think we ever cleaned the top of the cabinets. Like, ever.
- We have an extra set of those cool thermal glasses.
- And an extra set of Wusthof steak knives.
- This kitchen probably needs a blowtorch to sterilize it. What am I doing with this sponge.