- cut my hair with the kitchen scissors after deciding that “braided pigtails” weren’t gonna do it for me
- got a breast exam from the hot asian doctor, who informed me that the girls are “fuller” than last time.
- was confounded by the temporary disappearance of BlogPatrol and relieved by its reappearance only minutes ago
- returned two hundred dollars of merchandise to Marshall’s
- avoided re-spending said dollars by ingeniously fleeing the premises as soon as the cashier handed back my credit card
- shopped around online for the best Roth IRA for my meager and pathetic savings
- wrote this totally banal and pointless post about shit that even I am not excited about.
thank you, I’m here every day.